Owners of shopping malls, hotels, motels, and other commercial properties have a responsibility for the safety of their guests. This includes protection from criminal activities such as robberies, rapes, and other assaults. If you are injured as a result of negligent security, you have a right to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Tampa Negligent Security Attorneys
Our Tampa Negligent Security Attorneys represent clients in cases with property conditions that may be considered negligent including:
- Inadequate or missing lighting.
- Missing locks or deadbolt on hotel windows or doors.
- Inadequate security guards or lack of police patrols.
- Lack of surveillance cameras that could be used to deter crime.
- Untrimmed shrubs or other areas where criminals may hide near ATMs.
- Obtaining compensation in these cases usually requires evidence of a risk to guests, failure by the property owner to address those risks, and an experienced and persistent attorney. Our lawyers will investigate crime reports for the area to determine if property owners were aware of or should have been aware of criminal activities in the area.
Need an Injury Attorney in Tampa Bay?
At Hancock Injury Attorneys, we have the experience, skill, and knowledge to win your case. Contact us for a free confidential initial consultation at 813-915-1110. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.