In Florida, insurance companies are required to live up to the contractual responsibilities made to their policyholders under the policy of insurance. You can think of it as a contract. If your insurance company breaches your contract of insurance, you have a right to compensation for that breach.
Depending on the specifics of your case, the insurance company may be acting in “bad faith.” In some cases, damages in excess of your policy limits may be awarded to you, and the insurance company may be required to pay your attorney’s fees and court costs.
Tampa Insurance Disputes
For more than 25 years, the personal injury attorneys at Hancock Injury Attorneys have successfully represented Tampa clients just like you who have been in insurance disputes in a variety of ways, including:
- Auto insurance companies failing to provide client’s waiver of uninsured motorist coverage, as required by statute, thereby allowing our client a recovery they otherwise did not know was available to them
- Insurance companies refusing to pay or reimburse an expense that was covered under the insurance policy
- Subjecting a policyholder to unreasonable and extreme measures in order the process a claim
- Refusing to settle a claim made against one of the insurance company’s other policyholders
- Failing to settle a claim within the Defendant’s policy limits, thereby subjecting the policyholder to personal liability
- Insurance claim disputes where your treating doctor is now seeking full payment from you
Get Help from the Experts
At Hancock Injury Attorneys, we have the experience, skill, and knowledge to win your case. Contact us for a free confidential initial consultation at 813-915-1110. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Check out what Julie had to say about us on Avvo:
Mike Hancock’s firm handled my personal injury lawsuit. He and his
entire firm were dedicated, compassionate, responsive and excellent
legal professionals. The outcome far exceeded my expectations and I
wholeheartedly recommend Mike Hancock & Associates.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐