We handle a variety of personal injury cases for clients throughout the greater Tampa area. Whether you were injured in a car accident, involved in a commercial truck accident, or hurt on the job, we can help! We know different case types require different approaches to be successful. A head injury case is not the same as a dog bite, or a wrongful death case. If we need to run through accident reconstructions, we will help you through it. Let our experience and expertise get you the results you deserve.
Top Personal Injury Resources
- Premises Liability
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Golf Cart Accidents
- Insurance Disputes
- Diminished Value Claims
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- FAQs About Personal Injury
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Claim Take?
- Tampa Bay Trauma Centers
Our Client-Centered Approach
We know every one of our clients on a first-name basis – and our clients know us. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will answer your questions, make recommendations and provide you with a free, confidential evaluation of your injury claim from an experienced attorney, all without obligation to use our legal services.
- We are smart. We know that we simply can’t bully our way into results by shouting “we are aggressive” or “we are tenacious.” Insurance companies and the attorneys they hire aren’t impressed with such advertising or slogans. An investigation is important. Preparation is necessary. A strategy is critical. Experience counts. With more than 30 years of experience on both sides of personal injury claims, Mike Hancock and Claire Hancock know how to successfully achieve justice in your personal injury, wrongful death, and insurance claims.
- We are strong. Our record of success is known throughout Florida. Our opponents know who we are and take us seriously. They know that we go into every case with the goal of achieving justice and holding the negligent parties and their insurance companies accountable for the harms and losses they inflict and achieving nothing less than full compensation for our clients.
- We believe in protecting our community. We make our community a safer place by holding those negligent accountable for the safety rules they break and the harms and losses they cause.
- We are compassionate and caring. We have a family, too. When you contact us, Mike Hancock will personally speak with you on the phone or answer your questions by e-mail. After that, if you decide to proceed, you will personally meet with Mike to further discuss your claim. You will be listened to, your questions answered and we will and take as much time as necessary to answer them all. Throughout your case, you will be kept up-to-date and know what is going on.
We Practice in Many Areas of Personal Injury Law
Since 1996, the Hancock Injury Attorneys has represented injury victims and their families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. We are committed to making Florida safer by holding negligent drivers, property owners and corporations accountable for the harm and losses they caused. Attorney Michael Hancock worked in insurance defense before he launched his own plaintiff’s practice, and uses those secrets the insurance industry doesn’t want the public to know to help his clients maximize compensation.
Contact Hancock Injury Attorneys regarding your personal injury case, and either Mike or Claire will speak with you personally. We’ll evaluate your claim, provide expert guidance and take the time necessary to answer all of your questions. Initial consultations are free, so don’t hesitate to call or contact us today!