Here at Hancock Injury Attorneys, we want to make sure that you have happy and safe celebrations this year. We are committed to making sure that you have a safe ride home on New Year’s Eve, and we want you to know that we’ve got you covered.
For New Year’s Eve through New Year’s Day, Hancock Injury Attorneys will reimburse the cost of your taxi cab or rideshare, including Lyft and Uber, to ensure you make it home without worrying about getting behind the wheel during a holiday often known for its heavy drinking culture.
In order to qualify, you must be:
- Over the legal drinking age of 21
- Must be traveling within the Tampa area
- Must be traveling between the hours of 6:00 PM on Monday, December 31st and 3:00 AM on Tuesday, January 1st
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Receipts must be submitted before January 15th
- Maximum compensation of $50
In order to receive reimbursement for your ride fare, please submit your receipt, a photocopy of a state-issued driver’s license, and a note with your mailing address for payment to the following address:
Hancock Injury Attorneys
2805 W Busch Blvd. Suite 201
Tampa, Florida 33618
You may also send the documents listed above to: email@example.com
We will only be paying for the first 75 submissions, so the sooner you submit your receipt, the better!