Tampa Insurance Disputes
In Florida, insurance companies are required to live up to the contractual responsibilities made to their policyholders under the policy of insurance. You can think of it like a contract. If your insurance company breaches your contract of insurance, you have a right to compensation for that breach.
Depending on the specifics of your case, the insurance company may be acting in “bad faith.” In some cases, damages in excess of your policy limits may be awarded to you, and the insurance company may be required to pay your attorney’s fees and court costs.
For more than 25 years, the personal injury attorneys at Hancock Injury Attorneys have successfully represented Tampa clients just like you who have been in insurance disputes in a variety of ways, including:
- Auto insurance companies failing to provide client’s waiver of uninsured motorist coverage, as required by statute, thereby allowing our client a recovery they otherwise did not know was available to them
- Insurance companies refusing to pay or reimburse an expense that was covered under the insurance policy
- Subjecting a policyholder to unreasonable and extreme measures in order the process a claim
- Refusing to settle a claim made against one of the insurance company’s other policyholders
- Failing to settle a claim within the Defendant’s policy limits, thereby subjecting the policyholder to personal liability
- Insurance claim disputes where your treating doctor is now seeking full payment from you
How can we help you with your insurance dispute? Call us at 813-915-1110 or chat live online with us! Phones and live online chat answered 24/7. No recovery, no fee.