Give us a call!
Contact us! Attorney Mike Hancock takes pride in meeting individually with every new client and then treating each attentively and professionally. You will work with Mike Hancock throughout your case, not a case manager or junior associate. With several offices around the Tampa Bay area, we’re ready to help you today.
What to expect from a Complimentary Strategy Session:
- Initial phone call with Attorney Mike Hancock to discuss all aspects of your injury claim*, including:
- A brief description of the accident.
- If a car accident, how to have your car repaired.
- A clear explanation of the Florida No-Fault law and its effect on your injury claim.
- Your right to have a rental car.
- Payment of medical bills and lost wages.
- Your entitlement to pain and suffering and emotional anguish damages.
*Mike Hancock handles Personal Injury- Plaintiff cases, this includes accidents or injuries due to another’s negligence.
- If Attorney Mike Hancock determines he can take on your case, you will then meet with him in person and discuss:
- The summary of your case
- Legal issues involved
- Liability & Damages
- Insurance Questions
- Clear Explanation of your Legal Rights
- Example of what his strategy might be for your case
- The next steps involved
Mike Hancock will also be able to refer you to the best and most qualified doctors in your area, doctors that he would go to himself. Get a peace of mind and walk away feeling knowledgeable and reassured after a strategy session with Attorney Mike Hancock.
How can we help you? Contact us at 813-915-1110 or live online chat us!
Phones and live online chat answered 24/7.
Physical Office Hours for our Carrollwood location only:
8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Come to one of our convenient locations in Tampa
Hancock Injury Attorneys – Carrollwood/North Tampa
Tampa, Florida 33618
Hancock Injury Attorneys – Brandon
Brandon, Florida 33511
Hancock Injury Attorneys – Land O’ Lakes
Land O’ Lakes, Florida 34639