Tampa Injury Attorneys You Can Trust
Conveniently located in North Tampa and central to many surrounding areas, you don’t have to travel downtown for quality legal representation. Contact our Tampa Injury Attorneys today by calling 813.915.1110.
2805 W Busch Blvd #201, Tampa FL, 33618
Fax Number: 813-915-1115
North Tampa/Carrollwood Location, Available for Calls 24/7
Don’t Wait Until it’s Too Late, Contact Us Today to See if You are Entitled to a Settlement!
We also offer virtual consultations.
How Can We Help?
Why Choose Us as Your Personal Injury Lawyer?
- We focus on putting more money in your pocket. We don’t charge a “file set-up fee” nor do we charge our clients unnamed and unspecified “administrative costs.” We are careful with advanced costs associated with your case and work hard to keep those costs to a minimum. We also are committed to never pocket more money than our clients. Many other firms will take the stated contingency fee, even if their client receives less than them due to medical bills. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, if a client is expected to receive less than the general 33.3% contingency fee, we will reduce our fees to make sure our client gets more money than us.
- We have Insider Insurance Information. Attorney Mike Hancock started his career by defending large auto insurance companies such as Allstate, Geico and State Farm before starting his own personal injury firm to help those in need. He knows the tricks and tactics that the insurance company’s adjusters and defense lawyers use to get out of paying you all the money to which you are entitled to. Having knowledge of the inner-workings of how these large insurance companies defend their cases gives us an edge over every other personal injury firm.
- Mike Hancock will also be able to refer you to the best and most qualified doctors in your area, doctors that he would go to himself and actually has gone to.
- Our experience doesn’t cost you more. For the same contingency fee percentage as hiring that less experienced lawyer, with hiring Mike Hancock, you get over 30 years of personal injury law experience with an AV-Preeminent attorney. It’s all the same contingency fee percentage.
- Our track record has earned extraordinary weight and respect with insurance companies and defense attorneys, which helps yield better and faster results than law firms with lesser reputations. The insurance companies rate attorneys who face them and those attorneys with a long track record of success get better results for their clients – whether your case goes to trial or is settled quickly. Our track record of winning large verdicts and settlements benefits our clients.
- We save you time so you can focus on healing and getting on with your life. We deal with the insurance adjusters, doctor’s offices, medical billing offices and all the other time-consuming things necessary to prepare your case.
- Unlike most large personal injury law firms, you won’t meet with a legal assistant or an investigator, employees of those firms who are unlicensed to practice law. You will meet with, be advised on Florida law, and be represented by AV-Preeminent rated attorney Mike Hancock.
- You benefit from our investigative team of accident reconstructionists, economists, engineers, vocational rehabilitation experts, medical experts and nursing experts. We are a small, unique personal injury law firm, but we have the financial resources to fully present your damages using as many experts as needed.
- Mike Hancock is a second-generation Tampa native, now raising his family where his parents raised him. Mike is tied to our community, a leader in local charitable organizations, and he works to make Tampa a safe place for all our families.
- Case consultations are always free and conducted at the client’s convenience, including any time on weekdays or weekends, on the phone, at the client’s home, or by email.
- We only win if our clients win – 100% of our cases are taken on a contingency fee. This means we only get compensated when we obtain a monetary recovery for you. We never take upfront fees or retainers. We advance all costs related to your case and do not hold you responsible for those costs if we do not obtain a successful outcome for your case.
What to Expect from Our Complimentary Strategy Session
On your initial phone call with Stefanie, out experienced firm administrator, or Attorney Mike Hancock himself, you’ll discuss all aspects of your injury claim*, including:
- A brief description of the accident- whether a car accident, slip and fall accident, wrongful death or another injury type.
- If a car accident, how to have your car repaired.
- Where the car accident happened.
- A clear explanation of the Florida No-Fault law and its effect on your injury claim.
- Your right to have a rental car.
- Payment of medical bills and lost wages.
- Your entitlement to pain and suffering and emotional anguish damages.
*Mike Hancock handles Personal Injury- Plaintiff cases, this includes accidents or injuries due to another’s negligence. If it is determined we can take on your case, you will then meet with Mike Hancock in person and discuss:
- The summary of your injury case.
- Legal issues involved.
- Liability & Damages.
- Insurance Questions.
- Clear Explanation of your Legal Rights.
- Example of What his Strategy might be for your Case
- The Next Steps Involved
After your initial call, Attorney Mike Hancock takes pride in meeting individually with every new client (free of charge)and treating each potential client attentively and professionally. You will work with Mike Hancock throughout your case, not a case manager or junior associate. Get peace of mind and walk away feeling knowledgeable and reassured after a strategy session with Attorney Mike Hancock.
Since 1996, the Hancock Injury Attorneys has represented injury victims and their families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. We have obtained notable verdicts and settlements for a wide range of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall, premises liability, product liability, and wrongful death. Our Tampa personal injury law firm serves clients in Hillsborough, Tampa, Spring Hill, Brandon, St. Petersburg, Wesley Chapel, Clearwater, Land O’ Lakes, Lakeland, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties, and throughout Florida.
We are committed to making Florida safer by holding negligent drivers, property owners and corporations accountable for the harm and losses they caused. Contact our Tampa Injury Attorneys today to get started on your case.
A recent review:
Check out what Julie had to say about us on Avvo:
Mike Hancock’s firm handled my personal injury lawsuit. He and his
entire firm were dedicated, compassionate, responsive and excellent
legal professionals. The outcome far exceeded my expectations and I
wholeheartedly recommend Mike Hancock & Associates.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Contact a Tampa Car Accident Lawyer Today.
Tampa Car Accident Attorney Mike Hancock has obtained verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million in motor vehicle accidents. We welcome any case, big or small because, for us, it’s about getting what you deserve. Call him for your free, confidential consultation at 813-915-1110. We answer our phones 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also reach by our Contact form.