We serve clients in North Tampa and surrounding areas- you don’t have to travel downtown for quality legal representation.
2805 W Busch Blvd #201, Tampa FL, 33618
Fax Number: 813-915-1115
North Tampa/Carrollwood Location, Available for Calls 24/7
3632 Land O’ Lakes Blvd #105, Land O Lakes, FL 34639
Available by Appointment Only
How Can We Help?
Tampa Personal Injury Attorneys You Can Trust
What to expect from a Complimentary Strategy Session
The initial phone call with Attorney Claire Hancock, you’ll discuss all aspects of your injury claim*, including:
- A brief description of the accident.
- If a car accident, how to have your car repaired.
- A clear explanation of the Florida No-Fault law and its effect on your injury claim.
- Your right to have a rental car.
- Payment of medical bills and lost wages.
- Your entitlement to pain and suffering and emotional anguish damages.
*Mike Hancock handles Personal Injury- Plaintiff cases, this includes accidents or injuries due to another’s negligence. If it is determined we can take on your case, you will then meet with Mike Hancock in person and discuss:
- The summary of your case
- Legal issues involved
- Liability & Damages
- Insurance Questions
- Clear Explanation of your Legal Rights
- Example of what his strategy might be for your case
- The next steps involved
Attorney Mike Hancock takes pride in meeting individually with every new client and then treating each attentively and professionally. You will work with Mike Hancock throughout your case, not a case manager or junior associate. Mike Hancock will also be able to refer you to the best and most qualified doctors in your area, doctors that he would go to himself. Get a peace of mind and walk away feeling knowledgeable and reassured after a strategy session with Attorney Mike Hancock.