When motor vehicle accidents or other personal injuries happen it is disruptive to the individual and most often a hardship to the family. Our staff understands what kind of difficulties that personal injuries may create and the needs that arise as a result. At Hancock Injury Attorneys, we are committed to excellent client service above all else; in order to do so, we believe in treating our employees with the same respect.
There are no current openings.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume in pdf or word format, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place the title of the position you are applying for and your name in the “Subject” field of the email submission. Please do not phone inquiring about the status of the application. Our office will contact you if we are interested in having you interview.
SUBMISSIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Show our community exceptional client-care.
Strong. Smart. Compassionate. Protecting our community.
- Client-centered. We know our client on a first-name basis – and our clients know us.
- We believe in protecting our community. We make our community a safer place by holding those negligent accountable for the safety rules they break and the harms and losses they cause.
- We are compassionate and caring. We have a family, too.
- We are smart. We know that we simply can’t bully our way into results by shouting “we are aggressive” or “we are tenacious.”
- We are strong. Our record of success is known throughout Florida. Our opponents know who we are and take us seriously. They know that we go into every case with the goal of achieving justice and holding the negligent parties and their insurance companies accountable for the harms and losses they inflict and achieving nothing less than full compensation for our clients.
The Hancock Injury Attorneys team is service driven, and strong advocates for our injured clients and each other. We are high-energy, achievement orientated, and team players — we like to have fun, too.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes, among other things:
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Matching Contributions Into SIMPLE-IRA
- Paid Firm Employee Appreciation Events