We know you have seen a number of posts such as this one in regards to how companies are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, but we do feel like it is important to make sure our clients and any potential new clients know how our law firm is handling Covid-19. Most importantly, we want you to know that we are taking all the necessary precautions recommended by CDC guidelines. Many of the steps we are taking, we are already used to doing at our firm, as we have always tried to be forward-thinking when it comes to using technology.
So What are We Doing Exactly to Help Combat the Spread of COVID-19?
- We are Open and Working From Home: Our entire team is currently working from their homes. But, through our continued effort to stay up-to-date with technological innovations, we still have full functionality and capabilities to access anything we need to work on cases, answer phone calls, and do every other aspect of our jobs as though we were still working at the office. Rest assured, we are still fighting to make sure you get everything you deserve.
- Attorney Mike Hancock is Attending all Court Proceedings through Video Conference: Through Zoom video conferencing Mike is attending mediations, depositions and other crucial court proceedings. We are continue operate fully in this regard, just through the use of technology instead of in person proceedings.
- We are Having Virtual Meetings with Current Clients and New Clients: Through technology such as Zoom Meetings, and Facetime we are still able to meet with clients and new clients virtually. We are here to make sure the process is as simple as possible for you and we will virtually “meet” with you through the technology that best fits your current capabilities.
- We Continue to Utilize DocuSign: For a number of years we have been using the program DocuSign to send clients documents they need to sign digitally. We are able to use DocuSign for the majority of documents that need a signature, including sign-up packets.
- We are Communicating with Our Clients’ Doctors Offices: During the COVID-19 outbreak we are trying as hard as possible to make sure our clients are still getting any necessary treatments that they need to heal from their injuries. The doctors we work with are following all CDC guidelines to ensure you are protected at your appointments. If you get into an accident, we will make sure you are able to be seen by a doctor within 14 days per Florida Law.
Through this time of uncertainty, the one thing you can be sure of is that our personal injury team is here for you and we are working diligently on your case and making sure you are getting the compensation that you rightly deserve. Our clients’ safety is our number one concern. You do not and should not sacrifice getting the treatment and recovery you are entitled to, and we are with you, making sure that does not happen. We will get through this together and come out the other end stronger.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please call us at 813.534.6929 and we will be here for you.