For over 25 years, Claire Hancock has helped Tampa injury victims get back their lives after accidents involving wrongful death, auto accidents and slip-and-fall injury cases.
Claire is proud of active membership in the following legal and business associations:
- Florida Bar: Editorial Board of the Florida Bar News and Florida Bar Journal
- Carrollwood Bar Association
- Carrollwood Area Business Association
- Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Mattie Belle Davis Society
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
Claire was born and raised in Treasure Island, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. In her free time, Claire enjoys distance running and open water swimming events, as well as outdoor activities with her family such as water skiing, saltwater fishing and mountain biking.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas J.D. – 1991
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas B.A. – 1988