“Both Michael and Claire have been prompt in returning my phone calls – this is something that is so exceptional, since with other attorneys, I’d waited days and weeks before they answered me. I’ve received good legal advice on my concerns, and if they can’t help me, they always refer me and my friends to someone who can. Michael and Claire are my first choice. Also, their receptionist is always so pleasant. Keep up the good work.”
E.D. of Beverly Hills, Florida
About Claire Hancock – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney
For over 25 years, Claire Hancock has helped Tampa injury victims get back their lives after accidents involving wrongful death, auto accidents and slip-and-fall injury cases.
Claire is proud of active membership in the following legal and business associations:
- Florida Bar: Editorial Board of the Florida Bar News and Florida Bar Journal
- Carrollwood Bar Association
- Carrollwood Area Business Association
- Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Mattie Belle Davis Society
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
Claire was born and raised in Treasure Island, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. In her free time, Claire enjoys distance running and open water swimming events, as well as outdoor activities with her family such as water skiing, saltwater fishing and mountain biking.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas J.D. – 1991
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas B.A. – 1988