For over 25 years in practice as a Tampa injury attorney, Claire Hancock has assisted Tampa residents in complex litigation cases involving wrongful death, defective products, and numerous auto accidents and slip-and-fall injury cases.
Claire is trained by the Florida Supreme Court as a statewide Circuit Court Mediator. She is a member of the Florida Bar and is proud of active membership in the following legal and business associations:
- Carrollwood Bar Association
- Carrollwood Area Business Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Bar Journal & News Editorial Board
Claire earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Houston, her law degree from South Texas College of Law in 1991, and was admitted to practice law in Florida in December, 1991.
Claire was born and raised in Treasure Island, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. In her free time, Claire enjoys distance running and open water swimming events, as well as outdoor activities with her family such as water skiing, saltwater fishing and mountain biking.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas J.D. – 1991
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas B.A. – 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, 1999 – 2011, 2016-Present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 1999 – 2011
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association, 2005 – 2011
- Carrollwood Bar Association, 2008 – Present
- Carrollwood Area Business Association, 2010 – Present
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (Hillsborough County Chapter), 2004 – 2007, 2016- Present