Our No Fees Promise – If You Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay
Our clients have been taking advantage of our no recovery, no fee promise since Hancock Injury Attorneys was founded in 1996 to get the compensation they deserve as well as to ensure that those who have harmed them are held accountable. We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our satisfied clients who would otherwise have been unable to afford an attorney. We represent all of our personal injury clients on a contingent fee basis. This means that we will not get paid any fee unless we win your case. In other words, our fee is contingent upon making a recovery for you. No recovery, no fee. When we win, our fee is an agreed-upon portion of the amount of money you recover.
The Florida bar governs the conduct of all Florida attorneys, and sets forth rules and regulations regarding the fees that can be charged by lawyers in personal injury contingent fee agreements. The Florida bar requires that all contingent fee agreements be in writing, provides for certain limitations on fees in contingent fee agreements, and requires all clients who are represented on a contingent fee basis be provided with a “Statement of Client’s Rights”, which is a form prepared by the Florida bar.
Our No Obligation, FREE Personal Injury Case Evaluation
You will not be required to pay any upfront costs. There are no upfront costs or fees for you to pay to get your case started. We will advance all of your costs, including all costs, court filing fees, fees for expert witnesses, deposition costs, medical records, presentation expenses and so on. Our contingent fee agreement also sets forth that we are not entitled to recover the costs that we advance unless we win your case. No recovery, no fee, and no reimbursement of costs.
When we settle your case, we will give you a “closing statement” which provides an itemized statement of costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees. We will review the closing statement with you in detail, answering all questions you may have.
- A FREE, confidential case evaluation and consultation. You will speak with one of our attorneys, either on the phone or in person, your choice, and have the opportunity to discuss your personal injury claim and ask the attorney as many questions as you have. Your consultation will include an assessment of your situation and a discussion of your legal rights and your options. You will be under no obligation to hire us.
- We will come to you if you are unable to come to one of our office locations. Our attorneys can meet with you in your hospital room or your home, if necessary.
- We will meet with you at a time that is convenient to you. We are willing to meet with clients after 5:00 PM and on the weekends.
- Your calls and e-mails will always be answered promptly. You will receive a return phone call or return e-mail from us within one business day, guaranteed.
- Our office will constantly keep you informed on the status of your case. We will contact you at least once per month to check on you, update you on the progress of your case and answer any questions you may have, guaranteed.
- You will always be treated warmly, professionally and with compassion by every attorney, paralegal and legal assistant at our law firm. Providing an exceptional client experience , from your first contact with our firm to the time we settle your case, is our number one priority.
How can we help you?
Call personal injury attorney Mike Hancock for answers to your legal questions at 813-915-1110 or chat online with us. Our phones and online chat are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Mike will answer your questions, make recommendations, and provide you with a free evaluation of your personal injury case, all without obligation to use our legal services.